[Coco] Rainbow check plus...

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Sep 27 17:38:59 EDT 2008

JP
Thanks for the MS Link. I leave early tomorrow morning on vacation w/out
a computer
but will definately download and install.
Thanks again
John

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:24:00 -0600 "J.P. Samson"
<jps.subscriptions at gmail.com> writes:
> On Sep 27, 2008, at 3:11 PM, John T Chasteen wrote:
> >
> > I have the 486 here in Illinois with win 95. When i try to
> install
> > DriveWire Server  2.0
> > "Setup.exe" I get this error message
> > "The setup.exe file is linked to missing export
> > COMCTL32.DLL:IniCommonControlsEx."
> > This stops the installation.
>
> Try installing the COMCTL32 DLL.  I think an installer for this can
> be
> found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=cb2cf3a2-8025-4e
8f-8511-9b476a8d35d2&displaylang=en