[Coco] Rainbow check plus...

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Sep 27 17:11:17 EDT 2008

I have the 486 here in Illinois with win 95. When i try to install
DriveWire Server  2.0
"Setup.exe" I get this error message
"The setup.exe file is linked to missing export
COMCTL32.DLL:IniCommonControlsEx."
This stops the installation.

I don't know what this means.
I also have another 486 in Florida and will try this installation the
middle of next month.
At 80 years old, I don't want to drag my feet too much.
I need all the help you can offer. I am working with my SuperIDE unit
with
the two CF units (no Hard Drive...the IDE adapter)

John