[Coco] Vcc and real floppy disks

Joe F joef6809 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:34:16 EDT 2008

Darren just saw your post,
your right fdrawcmd lets you pick the side of the disk, right now I'm just
forwarding the side select from the WD1773 chip so if you have an os like
OS9 or a DECB that been modified to use the second side that should
definitely work. I just never thought of over-riding that so standard BASIC
would work like that.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Joe F <joef6809 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yup, I can do that.
>

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Robert Gault <
> robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>>  Joe F wrote:
>>
>>> Just thought I'd let everyone know that I finally got an XP machine with
>>> real 5.25'' 360K  drive set up and am planning to improve floppy support.
>>> So
>>> if anyone has/ is having problems with real floppy disks under Vcc now