[Coco] Dealing with unwanted topics and some rambling on my coco stuff

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Sep 25 12:00:30 EDT 2008

I'm a 24 year USAF veteran, and I'll tell you the same thing! Of course I did owe a bit more allegiance to the government because of my position (in the US armed forces), but Gene is still 100% correct.

---------
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:44:24 -0400
From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>

On Sep 24, 2008, at 2:36 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> > Amen.  Precisely.

Something tells me we just both ended up on the no-fly list, Gene  ;)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"