[Coco] [Color Computer] Copyrights

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 22:12:59 EDT 2008

"Arthur Flexser" <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote in message
news:Pine.SOL.4.21.0809231252450.20214-100000 at solix.fiu.edu...
> That seems like overkill to me, as it includes not only general copyright
> comments, but also stuff that is highly specific to the CoCo, not to
> mention
> interesting, such as Steve Bjork's post that you quote from.
>
> Art

What is interesting about Steve's post? I find nothing interesting about a
celebrated software author that has something against coco fans sharing his
software 30 years later. I'm sure now I can expect to hear BS reasons that
try to claim protecting the rights on coc software is somehow valid in 2008.
Its just a load of crap, really. Thats how I see it and that wont change.

Charlie