[Coco] Dealing with unwanted topics and some rambling on my coco stuff

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Sep 24 17:56:01 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 24 September 2008, Chuck Youse wrote:
>On Sep 24, 2008, at 2:36 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>> Government is simply a collective
>>> tool of the people, it's not an agency unto which we owe our
>>> allegiance;
>>> and when it fails to suit its purpose, it is our right and patriotic
>>> duty to overthrow it, by armed revolution if necessary.
>>>
>>> C.
>>
>> Amen.  Precisely.
>
>Something tells me we just both ended up on the no-fly list, Gene ;)

I've not ever been refused, but they sure tear my luggage apart when they find
there is 4" of clothes wrapped around my 100 mhz dual trace hitachi scope.

I got tired of that and when they started confiscating tools I needed at the
other end, screw it, I've driven since.  So I don't really care if I'm on
their list.