[Coco] Drive wire Trouble in Illinois

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:34:23 EDT 2008

The COMCTL32.DLL is not a Visual Basic DLL, although VB programs do
use it. It is part of the Win32 system and implements many of the GUI
controls in Win32 operating systems (Windows NT 3.5, Windows 95 and
later).  It will not work with 16-bit Windows (probably not even with
Win32s installed), but I'm fairly certain that DriveWire requires a
true Win32 OS anyway.

There are many versions of COMCTL32.DLL, as Microsoft frequently adds
new features to it. Installing the latest version of IE is pretty much
gauranteed to put the most recent version in your system.

Darren

--------