[Coco] Where did you get that? - - - WAS -> Getting .pdf copies of patents for free

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:58:32 EDT 2008

I've set up the Windoze 'command' windows to open up in the 5x12 Raster Font
using black text over the nuclear green background... looks almost like a
CoCo screen short of the font - it could pass very well for a CoCo 3 display
though.
Sometime ago a fellow coworker balked at my choice of colors and size when
he was helping me out with something that required a command window open...
I told him it was my way of keeping a tie to where I come from; poor soul
had not heard about the CoCo ever.

Like the bumper sticker idea!

:-)

-=[ Rogelio ]=-