[Coco] OT: Gimix OS-9 computer system information update.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Fri Sep 19 17:56:22 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

A quick update to the scanned Gimix related documentation list.  Because I
am not sure if there are any differences between certain copies of the
various duplicated documents, I have included a list of all the duplicates.
I still have to check some of the duplicates to see if there are other
revision numbers.  The other concern I have is if any of the documents have
extra or missing pages, etc.  There may still be some other documentation in
the collection that is not in the three primary binders, but I don't know
since they are at home.

Revised list now that the three primary binders are all scanned, with the
exception of the fold out schematics:
6800-6809 MOTHER BOARD - BAUD RATE GENERATOR -  Power Supply Information.pdf
BASIC09 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE REFERENCE MANUAL.pdf
CRC GENERATOR BOARD for OS-9 GMX III - User's Manual.pdf
FLEX Programmer's Manual.pdf
FLEX User's Manual.pdf
Gimix registration cards - serial numbers.pdf
Gimix warranty papers.pdf
GIMIX SERIAL I-O PROCESSOR FIRMWARE FOR OS-9.pdf
GIMIX 64K BYTE NMOS STATIC RAM BOARD for the SS-50 - SS-50C bus.pdf
GMX 256K BYTE STATIC RAM BOARD - User's Manual - 2.pdf
GMX 256K BYTE STATIC RAM BOARD - User's Manual - 3.pdf
GMX 256K BYTE STATIC RAM BOARD - User's Manual.pdf
GMX 6809 CPU III.pdf
GMX 6809 CPU III MICROPROCESSOR BOARD - User's Manual.pdf
GMX DMA III - Double Density Floppy Disk Controller - User's Manual.pdf
GMX DMA III - Double Density Floppy Disk Controller #68.pdf
GMX DMA SASI INTERFACE BOARD - User's Manual - 2.pdf
GMX DMA SASI INTERFACE BOARD - User's Manual.pdf
GMX Intelligent 3-Port Serial Interface OS-9 Software Version 1.0.pdf
GMX Power Supply Information.pdf
GMX TWO PORT RS-232C SERIAL INTERFACE BOARD - User's Manual.pdf
INTELLIGENT 3-PORT SERIAL I-O FIRMWARE Ver. 2 - User's Manual - REV B -
2.pdf
INTELLIGENT 3-PORT SERIAL I-O FIRMWARE Ver. 2 - User's Manual - REV B -
3.pdf
INTELLIGENT 3-PORT SERIAL I-O FIRMWARE Ver. 2 - User's Manual - REV B.pdf
INTELLIGENT 3-PORT SERIAL I-O FIRMWARE Ver. 2 - User's Manual.pdf
INTELLIGENT 4-PORT SERIAL I-O PROCESSOR FIRMWARE Ver.2 - User's Manual.pdf
INTELLIGENT FOUR PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual -
Preliminary - 2.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual -
Preliminary - 3.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual -
Preliminary - 4.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual -
Preliminary - 5.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE - User's Manual -
Preliminary.pdf
INTELLIGENT THREE PORT RS-232 SERIAL I-O INTERFACE Version II - User's
Manual.pdf
Motorola MC14411 Bit Rate Generator.pdf
O-FLEX - FLEX Operating System for OS-9 Level II - User's Manual.pdf
OS-9 EDITOR - ASSEMBLER - DEBUGGER MANUAL.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Manual Addenda - Version 1.1 10-MAY-1983 REV C - 2.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Manual Addenda - Version 1.1 10-MAY-1983 REV C.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Manual Addenda - Version 1.2 14-SEP-1983 REV E.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Manual Addenda - Version 1.2 14-SEP-1983 REV F.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Manual Addenda - Version 1.2 14-SEP-1983.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Support ROM - User's Manual - 2.pdf
OS-9 GMX III Support ROM - User's Manual.pdf
OS-9 OPERATING SYSTEM - System Programmer's Manual.pdf
OS-9 OPERATING SYSTEM - User's Manual.pdf
Reading and Writing Color Computer OS-9 Disks on GIMIX OS-9 Systems - 2.pdf
Reading and Writing Color Computer OS-9??? Disks on GIMIX OS-9 Systems.pdf
Registration card - Serial numbers.pdf
SS-50C MOTHERBOARD and BAUD RATE GENERATOR - User's Manual.pdf
Specification for model OMTI 20C-1 Intelligent Controller for 5.25 inch
Winchester Drives.pdf
System Configuration Information - 2.pdf
System Configuration Information.pdf
TEAC FD-55D - Mini Flexible Disk Drive Specification.pdf
Universal 2-Port Parrallel Interface Board - User's Manual.pdf
VERTEX V100 Series OEM Maintenance Manual.pdf

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies