[Coco] STATUS - Re: Resurrecting a CoCo (26-3001) with a 26-3029 FDC.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Wed Sep 17 13:07:21 EDT 2008

Hi Benoit,

I had discovered that information this morning too.  I suspected as much
because the drive only went to the middle of the opening on the diskette.
The cool thing is I have the Teac documentation for this drive.   I found it
in one of the Gimix binders I have.  There is actually a jumper to set the
drive to 48tpi mode.  I doubt I will care about that ability in my
situation.  At least not until I get another FDD working on the CoCo.  I
don't plan on canibalizing the Gimix machines, this was a spare drive in
with my stuff.