[Coco] coco Part

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Wed Sep 17 07:15:16 EDT 2008

The "key click" while typing comes from the software cycling the cassette
port and you will hear an audible click as it goes on and off.  I had an
original but it was sacrificed for the greater good and the schematic from
that hack showed up in the Rainbow eventually.  I received back a "copy"
that was embedded in epoxy inside a 35mm film pot.

Tom