[Coco] Creating blank disks in VCC

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 23:25:51 EDT 2008

I _think_ Hex was starting to feel the hostility from several directions, actually.  Not just the Coco and TRS-80 communities.  He seems to have been a promiscuous filesuck and never found a friend anywhere  A pity, actually.  He had the instinct to be a great builder of archives, but was too damned rude about the process.  I doubt Steve said anything nastier to him than I did (though Steve has powerful copyrights to bring to the bar).

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: richec <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>