[Coco] OT: ummmm... OS-9 computer system pictures for your viewing pleasu...

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Sun Sep 14 22:30:09 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 22:04 -0400, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:

> Oh my.  They are GIMIX machines.    And they look fully  loaded too.
>
> Wow.  YOu have got to bring one to the next fest.  It would be  the
> highlight of the show.
>
> Roy

I've got plans on the drawing board for a GIMIX-like ATX motherboard,
2MHz 6809 etc., DAT, 2MB RAM, 8-slot backplane.  That's really what all
these cards I designed are ultimately for; I purposely designed them to
work in both systems.

Just gotta get this first round of production boards out the door,
hopefully some folks'll buy 'em to fund the bigger project.

C.