[Coco] Eye of Ike approaching my home

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 14 13:47:33 EDT 2008

At 08:58 PM 9/13/2008, you wrote:
>Still raining up here in Dallas. Wind is gusting over 30MPH, so not
>too bad. KInda like a T-Storm. Hope your power comes back on soon.
>we had a power blip, lasted about 2 secs. enough that I had to go
>around and reset all the clocks. LOL
>
>John Donaldson

John, apparently the center of the storm came closer to Tyler even
they the news kept saying Dallas.  They seem to have a problem with
naming the bigger cities as impact areas and leaving out the small
guys who really get hit.  Even so it was probably down to a high
tropical grade before the center got here but we still got tore up
some, mainly trees and loose objects.  Now I won't worry so much
about any future hurricanes unless they hit the shore as a 3 to 5
then I'll worry.