[Coco] Ike and coco3.com webmaster

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 07:23:23 EDT 2008

There's been a week of warning that the storm would be passing through Texas.  Anybody who has gotten so low on drugs that they need it next day under those circumstances is either (1) an idiot and Darwin was right or (2) see (1).  Organ transplants may be a different story, but as I recall, the hospitals were evacuated of all non-essential personnel (such as patients waiting for transplants) several days ago.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com>