[Coco] Eye of Ike approaching my home

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Sat Sep 13 17:19:59 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 14:12 -0700, KARL SEFCIK wrote:
> Rog,
> I think UPS is trying to compete too much with the post office
> "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night".

As they should.  I stopped by a local post office to ship a box today,
and they rather rudely informed me that I couldn't use the cat-litter
box I'd packed the goods in.  "If it's not cat litter in the box you
can't send that."  I can't for the life of me figure out what their
problem is - and what an ass.  I hate civil "servants" sometimes.

To clarify, this was not USED cat litter, though you would think so if
you saw this moron's face.

Luckily a UPS store was right next door.  So I walked and shipped.  For
less than the post office probably would have charged for priority mail.
And I get a tracking number and stuff, no extra charge.

C.