[Coco] Paladin's Legacy

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 07:55:45 EDT 2008

> On Sep 12, 2008, at 2:42 PM, <t.fadden at cox.net> <t.fadden at cox.net>
> wrote:
> > Yes, I have  it.  Will do it when I get home, if someone else hasn't
> > already.
>
> You might want to give Allan advance warning if the Rainbow review of
> Paladin is... how should I put it... not positive.  ;-)
>
> -- JP

I think Allan is old enough to deal with that by now if that was the case.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_