[Coco] Creating blank disks in VCC

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 06:21:56 EDT 2008

Failure to RTFM can can get very rude replies in some forums, this one is (so far, with one exception and while I don't desire the need, nobody misses Hex) as polite as any I've found.  I'll learn from your experience, as I haven't yet tried the VCC emulator (and probably won't, since I don't do Windows) but sometimes I miss where the documentation from other packages lives, I don't like the info system (I prefer man pages) and I can't buy every book Tim O'Reilly publishes despite the number of times he saved my life back in the day.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_