[Coco] Paladin's Legacy

Allan Chaney chaneya at acwoodworksinc.com
Fri Sep 12 21:49:47 EDT 2008

LOL

I read the review and it was actually pretty good but also pretty
superficial.  It's clear he wasn't into the Ultima type of RPG that was
popular in the 80s and thus didn't play very far into the game.  But then
again if you aren't into RPGs you wouldn't want to play very far into a game
like this.  But overall it was a cute little review.

It's amazing that it has taken 18 years for me to learn that there was a
review of my game.  On the other hand I've developed a thicker skin after 18
years so maybe not knowing for 18 years was a good thing.  :)

Allan