[Coco] Broken CC3

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 03:11:00 EDT 2008

By the way..

 Since I had it down and open, I took photos.
 There was someone, months ago, that indicated an interest in how I repacked
that coco.
 As I get a chance, I will updated the Coco CNC pages to reflect this.

 This site is still unchanged but for those that wish to see it....

http://coco.thetinbox.com

George