[Coco] COCO to PC transfer and Using VCC

Wed Sep 10 23:54:47 EDT 2008

On Sep 10, 2008, at 9:45 PM, Joel Ewy wrote:
> You might check out the disk image called coco_archive.iso on
> ftp://ftp.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/
> This is of course a CD image, which is huge, and will have to be
> downloaded and burned onto a CD.  It looks like there is a disk
> image of
> Paladin's Legacy in there.

The original project to archive these disks kicked off a bit over two
years ago.  The collection Joel mentions are the disks that had no
copy protection, and so could be easily reproduced.  Paladin was
specifically mentioned as likely having copy protection:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2006-July/023697.html

So I'm not sure the image in that archive is functional, though I've
not yet tried it. It may be that Tim Lindner or Ken Carlin have the
original Paladin's Legacy disks in their to-do pile.

-- JP