[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 23:14:55 EDT 2008

From: "tim lindner" <tlindner at macmess.org>
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:
> > So, should we fix errors in the original text, or make the OCR text
> > match what was printed.  I've been doing the latter.  But it's
> > interesting to learn that the CoCo's A/D converter circuit has seven
> > resistors and one CMOS butter.  So should the Next-Gen CoCo have a CMOS
> > whipping cream, or a 'yeah-butter'?
>
> I've seen these also.
>
> Robert Gault asked about this earlier. I said to him I was leaning
> toward reproducing the original article without alteration. Decreeing
> that spelling and grammatical mistakes should be fixed would be a
> little hyppotricital of me. *grin*
>
> Factual errors seem to be a different matter. How about we add
> something like: [Archivist's Note: Butter is delicious and all, but
> has no place in a computer. -tjl]

Hey, butter and cinnamon ( with a bit of nutmeg, salt and cayenne) creamed together work great when you're baking an Apple.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_