[Coco] getting old...was Trying to contact George Ramsower

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:49:55 EDT 2008

Hey Roy!  Gene is so right!  Today is my 50th, I am unemployed, yet I have a
really great outlook on the possibilities ahead for me.

I am going to take being laid off as a opportunity to grow and move into
something a lot more rewarding than what I have been doing lately.

One of the nice things about being 50 and over the hill is whenever some
punk in a hot car gets on my arse, I just go into "old man mode" and drive 2
to 5 miles under the speed limit. ;-)

Besides annoying other drivers one other thing I am doing now is simplifying
my life and getting rid of a bunch of stuff I don't need, so I can focus on
things that make me happy, like astronomy and my CoCo.

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://cloudymidnights.blogspot.com/