[Coco] MM/1 info wanted

David Hazelton davehazelton at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 22:20:26 EDT 2008

First, I know I'm replying to myself.  I found the AT306 Manual and will
start scanning it in as soon as I have time.  Along those lines, There
was a programming manual that dealt with MGR, it's GUI.  MGR had a PD
version which is what was on the AT306.  Unfortunately it was
significantly  different than the commercial version which  was $$$, but
had  actual software written for it.  MGR on  it was extremely slow also
on the AT306.  ( Kinda wish  K-windows was ported )  I have that manual
also and can scan that in too.

I used to work in a contract manufacturing facility, and one of the
vendors gave me the  MC68306  User's Manual.   The MPU for the AT306. .
I don't want to destroy this book to scan it in, so if  someone has an
good idea on a effective way of copying it I might be tempted if anybody
is interested.

or I might just scan in the introduction pages, so one can get a feel of
what it is.