[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Sep 7 15:34:54 EDT 2008

Did you just get the scanner or what?  Can you scan stuff now?  If you
go the the web page of the scanner manufacture, you should be able to
download scan software for it for free.  Not with all the bells and
whistles, but good enough for this. Or do you need something to convert
your scans to a single pdf?  If that is the case download OpenOffice
its free.  Just create a document from all of the scans from one issue,
and then save it as a pdf.

My opinion is 300dpi color is the best.  Lots of different opinions
here, but I like the quality, and if its worth doing, do it right.