[Coco] 1984 Magazine Archive Downloads

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 11:24:06 EDT 2008

As for the size of the files it is how I got them sent to me, they are good quality PDF's and well worth the storage space. At this point I am just happy to have them to share no matter what the size.

If you want to take on converting them to a different more compressed format that would be great, the more options the better. Let us know when you will be converting and hosting them or I can host them if you want to get them too me off list.

Thank you for the comments, all opinions are welcome

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **