[Coco] OT: Grammatical nitpicking (was: Help me digitize ...)

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 09:12:24 EDT 2008

Possibly the most computer-oriented verse in the entire volume.  Pure binary.  Possibly my favorite aside from the two (unconnected and out of context, like in a Jack Chick tract) verses that were my usenet .sig almost 20 years ago when I was working for Unisys at the old Convergent Technologies campus in San Jose (where my single favorite Motorola-based computer was designed and built several years before I got there -- the AT&T Unix PC -- sorry kids, I love the Color Computer but I adore my 7300 and my 3B1, they're prettier):

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com>