[Coco] B09 listing in in editor

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:42:57 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Ramsower"

> In the B09 editor, is it possible to list to a printer a group of lines as
> it can be done to the screen?
>
> I've tried l+ 10 >/p and it won't work. I tried a couple of stupid ideas
> also, but I was just experimenting.
>
> Ideas?

 I finally got a chance to look into what I CAN do. It's simple enough to
load the B09 routine into SLED in another window. Mark the block to be
printed  and using CNTRL O, type /p and it prints only what was selected.
 What I feared was that I would have to delete all that I did not wish to
print but, block marking works goodly.

 I did download, from RTSI, those two screen capture routines but, I haven't
taken the time to get them onto a coco, yet.

 George