[Coco] MM/1 info wanted

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Sep 4 23:30:01 EDT 2008

Bob Devries wrote:
> My MM1 scans are now here:
>
> ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/OS9_68K/MM1/Hardware/

The ROM images and PAL files are there now too, and I just scanned and
uploaded my Ver. 3 I/O board schematics, plus scans of the bare boards I
have.  I guess I don't have schematics for the 8M RAM board.  But I
still do have boards and parts, and the PAL equations should tell most
of the story there.  The board isn't terribly involved and the
functionality could probably be pretty easily reverse engineered.

JCE