[Coco] MM/1 info wanted

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Sep 4 18:14:10 EDT 2008

I've uploaded MM1.zip with a boot ROM image and all the logic files for
the PALs in the I/O board, the memory board, and I think also the CPU board.

I'll try to scan the schematics I have when I get a chance, and I may
also try to digest the email messages I have about sorting out the V3
I/O board problems.

JCE