[Coco] [Color Computer] More on Hot Coco scans

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:49:20 EDT 2008

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "snhirsch5" <snhirsch5 at ...> wrote:

> If anyone has a reliable method for downloading a batch of files from
> RapidShare, would they please post the solution?
>
> None of the usual things, e.g. 'Down Them All' under Firefox, will
> work. I splurged on a Premium account, but even after logging in it
> only pulls down a short html file for each target instead of getting
> the actual file.
>
> Tried installing the RapidShare download manager.  What a disaster.
> Worthless program and even worse technical support.  Could not even
> install it in 4 attempts.

You can only D/L one file at a time unless you have a paid account. If
you do, AFAIK you still have to click on each link to do it. At least
they got rid of the damned dogs and cats.

There is a service you can use which supposedly lets you D/L multiple
files from RS with no paid account - but you have to pay for that!

Neil