[Coco] MM/1 info wanted

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Sep 4 16:13:35 EDT 2008

Let me try to round up all this info.  The schematics will have to be
scanned.  I think long ago I promised somebody (was it Willard Goosey)
that I would scan the docs for a Motorola 6809 EXORciser CPU board.
Have neither forgotten nor gotten around to it yet.  Maybe this weekend
I'll find time to do a scanning marathon.

Also a correction:  the info I have is for Ver. 3 of the I/O boards, and
for the 8M memory/backplane boards.  Looking through my notes, I also
have the BOMs for the above mentioned boards, and some correspondence
between myself and Ray Patterson about getting the SCSI interface on the
V3 I/O boards to work.

JCE