[Coco] B09 listing in in editor(Screen Capture)

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:18:16 EDT 2008

I was thinking of the Screen Capture that I do sometimes with Paint Shop

 Wouldn't  it be nice if you had something in /W1 that you wanted to capture
to a file or something? Such as the thing we're talking about here.....
about saving just what you are looking at?

 How about a routine that would route the info on that screen to somewhere
else, such as....

 ScreenShot </W2 >/p

 ScreenShot </W2 >/W3

 ScreemShot </W2 >/D0/FILES/SHOTS/this routine

or something like that where we could actually do something with which we
are about to lose?

 Slightly off topic but, I could lazily save those numbers before I change
them and won't have to get the pencil and write them down.

 I like old Oki printer.

George