[Coco] B09 listing in in editor

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 00:33:56 EDT 2008

George,
Why not load the (unpacked) B09 files into a text editor, and cut out the
parts you want and print the result? Since B09 files are just straight ASCII
text, it should be possible. This would not give the identical result as the
list command, but may suffice.

Also, you should be able to redirect the list output to a file, I think?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.