[Coco] FOR REAL! Program listings on the list (now)Color Computer subjects not acceptable on the Color Computer List Group

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:19:04 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:05 AM, George Ramsower
<georgeramsower at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a Color Computer List for Color Computer Enthusiasts.
> Going offline for Color Computer subjects seems the wrong way to go.
>
> Sorry, folks. I won't give up on this subject of  Color Computer subjects
> not acceptable on the Color Computer List Group.

I've seen listings posted in the past, and never saw anything
discouraging them at the time (and some of those threads grew pretty
large from participation). I don't think anyone would be upset by a
CoCo code listing, certainly. I think there are merits to posting code
elsewhere and linking to it (no worry if it fits within 40K or if
there's a problem with formatting), but this isn't real-time
conversation like IRC, so I don't think "keeping the conversation
going" is one of them ;)

Rod