[Coco] FOR REAL! Program listings on the list

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Mon Sep 1 18:11:25 EDT 2008

At 05:16 PM 9/1/2008, you wrote:
>And sorry about the off-topic posts.  I mean, is anyone still on dial-up
>these days?

A good question.

It's not just dialup, though, it's digests and international users
too. Many people read the digest version, which would be enormous
with large listings. And based on a quick look at the membership
list, a lot of members are on small ISPs which might not be providing
broadband.

There are presently 295 members, and our list is also read on Usenet, too.

I would like to hear (privately, please!) from all the list's dialup
users. Just say "aye" and if you have an opinion about increasing the
post size (presently 40K) please let me know.

Thanks,
Dennis

Buy my new book!
<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-Dennis-Bathory-kitsz/dp/1596294752/>