[Coco] [Color Computer] Seen on bit.listserv.coco

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:48:47 EDT 2008

Newsgroups: bit.listserv.coco
From: "Mike G." <michael.graf... at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SWTPC emulator

For those that might be interested. Google the SWTPC emulator. In the
full package, there are disk images to boot OS-9/6809 on the
emulator.
Along with basic boot disks, there are loads of other goodies - like
the Introl C and Dyna-C compilers, Xlisp binaries, and loads of other
neat things.

Some of the images have weird geometries. Some are corrupted. I had
difficulty getting the dmodes right on some of the disks, but the
Toolshed package reads the images perfectly.

I managed to extract a lot of good stuff.

A few of the old OS-9 User Group disks are in there. No where near
the
full set, unfortunately, but getting a few is nice.