[Coco] Looking for Rainbug

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:42:25 EDT 2008

In late 82 and early 83 there was a series of articles of creating
monitor program for the CoCo called Rainbug and was written by Dan
Downard. I would like to start "playing" with IDE and Portal-9 since I
recently purchased them, and feel this would be a good start to getting
back into CoCo assembly programming.

I have searched RTSI, Maltedmedia, etc can cannot find either the source
code or the executable. I have been following the process of scanning
and uploading past issues of Rainbow and have hoped to be able to get
all the articles/patches, but have not been successful.

If anybody has the complete source code or all the articles, I would be
interested in obtaining a copy.

Thanks