[Coco] Color Computer Clipboard Disk Magazine 1989 Archive

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 22:58:18 EDT 2008

This is the 1989 Color Computer Clipboard Disk Magazine Archive. It was a bi-monthly disk magazine. As before the link is to a text file with the download links inside.

Thanks go out to a to be un-named list member who sent me a large batch of floppys that I am converting to .dsk images for the archives. This is the 1st batch there is more on the way.

http://rapidshare.com/files/144550452/Coco_Clipboard_1989.rar

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **