[Coco] Paladin's Legacy

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 21:44:03 EDT 2008

All,

Allan got in contact with me about the missing disk on the archive -
unfortunately, if the city disk isn't in the archive, it likely isn't
something that I have. I may have sent it to Tim, or it may have been
overwritten by Carey a long time ago (long before I received the archive).

Unless I have it in another archive, or can otherwise locate it, I am
not sure what to do. I have asked if Allan would send me physical
copies, but if it actually has copy protection, there isn't much I can
do with it (maybe, maybe not).

Does anyone out there have both sides of the game - or DSK images? If I
could get DSK images (from someone else or make them myself), then I
could possibly create a nice archive (does anyone know if it exists
-anywhere- on some archive or such?)...

It will be interesting to see where this all goes...

Thank you everyone - and Roger, good luck!

-- Andrew Ayers, Glendale, Arizona