[Coco] Who still uses a dot matrix printer with their CoCo

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:27:50 EDT 2008

I am doing a lot of clearing out of stuff, since I am currently not working,
and I am wondering if I really need to keep the dot matrix printers I have
lying around.  To be honest, these things are older than some of the
co-workers I used to work with, and I have paper for the printers that
should spontaneously combust any day now.

So I thought I should ask the group, are these printers worth keeping or
should I get rid of them.  What is the justification in using them with the
CoCo if I have other computers that I can keep code examples on?  Any
thoughts?

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://cloudymidnights.blogspot.com/