[Coco] CoCo3FPGA

Becker, Gary Gary.Becker at amd.com
Sun Sep 7 01:25:43 EDT 2008

Finally, I have finished the CoCo3FPGA version 1.0 project to my
satisfaction. I have placed the project results in a Yahoo Group

Please understand that this project will continue to be a work in
progress, but I am happy with the current implementation. This release
includes these features.

	Up to 25 MHz 6809 software compatible CPU
	1 Meg of RAM
	VGA monitor with all known video modes that the CoCo3 supported
	PS/2 Keyboard that simulates the CoCo3 keyboard
	Special Disk BASIC ROM that reads disk images from a PC server
		at 115,200 baud (Serial Disk Drive)
	Full NitrOS-9 driver support for the Serial Disk Drive
	Joystick using PC joystick type gameport*
	Speaker / Headphone Jack for speaker*
	Multipak
		Slot 1		Deluxe RS-232 Pak*
		Slot 2		Firmware to load RAM with ROM image over
						Serial Disk drive
		Slot 3		ROM emulated in RAM (up to 256K ROM)
		Slot 4		Disk BASIC

* Requires special analog board

Please read the user guide posted at the group for detailed information.

Gary Becker