[Coco] CoCo Archives Updates Question For List Readers

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 13:47:48 EDT 2008

I have been sharing my coco archives with the community here and I have another batch of magazine scans from the year 1984 ready to share. I have many more archive updates of magazine scans and software disk images to process and get uploaded but each update I have to send the link manually as I am currently posting to the list and asking people to e-mail me for the link because 1 or 2 people on the list get bent out of shape about this information being shared. After 50 or so e-mails for the 3 archives I have shared so far this process is getting tedious.

What I would like to do with future archive updates is post a link to a text file that has links to the downloads that way there is no direct links to the files themselves on the e-mail list and I am not having to send e-mail's manually.

I am working to get all this coco stuff saved and distributed online to everyone but at the same time I want to respect the wishes of the coco users on the e-mail list and also make it easy as possible on myself.

Is this solution acceptable to everyone? If there is any objections
then please let me know and I will keep doing it the way I have been
for now.

Thank you