[Coco] This is a Coco place

Basil V. Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 6 12:39:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

As a Coco fan going back decades now, why do we need to mention
religion, there is a place for it and it is not here.
I am not a big fan of evangelical Christians, Islamics or any other
hateful and controlling group.

Once we step over the invisible line we taint this site forever, unless
god is the COCO shut up!!!

I am a Christian not a Christian COCO enthusiast so keep it in its
proper place.

In a Christian chat room, Bible Study or church. If it continues I will
leave the group not going to waste my time reading stupid banter.

Focus focus focus on the COCO!!!

Thank you