[Coco] Fun in Illinois

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Sep 5 23:22:06 EDT 2008

Hello Coco Friends

I have stopped downloading coco magazines for a while and
got back in computer room for a while today.

I connected the coco things... I thought the MPI wasn't working.
Thank goodness everything is working.

Thanks Bob for the files you sent last week. I have been working
on getting files from my Win95 PC to the coco3. I have Cloud9
utility program to transfer files from PC to coco.
I have been downloading from the Internet with XP or Vista PC
and then copy the files to my external 3.5 in USB connected floppy
drive. My old Win 95 unit has a built in 3.5 in drive.

Beside learning how to get Internet files to the coco system, I want to
get Chromasette files to a coco floppy disk with Bob's utility file.

There is a lot of things to learn with the coco system. The Cloud9 Super
IDE
with two CF units is a great addition.

I want to thank all that help me with my coco adventures

John