[Coco] [Color Computer] Huge CoCo sale.

badfrog_188 badfrog_188 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 21:25:13 EDT 2008

(cross post from me via CoCo3.com forums)
I'm hoping to start a little storm around the CoCo community.

I'm selling my entire CoCo collection.  As much love as I have for it,
it's just not prudent for me to keep it around anymore.  It's been
powered on for about 4 total hours in the last 9 years, and most of that
has been the last 3 months getting all the pictures ready.
I know there must be some enthusiasts with much more, but you must agree
this a very extensive collection.  It took a lot to convince myself I'm
finally willing to part with it all.

http://www.i8u2.com/coco/ <http://www.i8u2.com/coco/>

Page is obviously a work in progress.  I'm also experimenting with
Google Picasa, as there is no way my home web server could host this
many pictures (without it taking 10 minutes to load)
If there are image problems please be patient.  All my testing looks
pretty good so far.

Make offers, and I'll put the going prices next to the items.  I figure
I'll give each item a week.

I still have PILES more not photographed yet.  Manuals, software, etc.