[Coco] Extremely OT, since I'm getting political Re: OT: Sooner or latter, MS is going to come after us, at least if we still use their BASIC....

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 13:10:19 EDT 2008

Read the article my friend L Neil Smith wrote about a decade back (obviously we're close friends, I got him to change brands of Irish whiskey and I'm a beer drinker and I only otherwise drink straight rye).

http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle1998/libe37-19980612-08.html

Fire GOOD.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: "Mike Pepe" <lamune at doki-doki.net>