[Coco] This tickles me....

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 10:27:33 EDT 2008

Call me on my cell.  two-zero-one two-eight-six three-seven-eight-seven.  If I don't answer (I may be driving, and a cell phone while driving is a heavy fine and many points in Jersey) leave a voicemail.  I'll call back soonest.

I'm headed over to Brooklyn for the first time in several years either today or tomorrow to visit my brother (or as close to one as I'll ever have -- my first wife's husband) at MyMoe hospital (we've been estranged for a while since an argument between him and La Esposa).  Side trips can be made over La Esposa's protestations.  (Mostly over me bringing any more of "that useless old computer crap" into the basement, but that's an old fight and I have plenty of countermeasures acquired lately that I haven't used yet).

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

The two halves of the ruling Party are arguing over who gets to be the Top this time.  Either wins, Top or Bottom, they both win by the situation.  For us individuals, BOHICA.

From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>