[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Oct 19 21:07:27 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 07:22:48PM -0400, Chuck Youse wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 16:41 -0400, Steven Hirsch wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Perhaps everyone running Linux already knows about this, but I thought I'd
> > mention:
> >
> > http://www.osadl.org/RBF-File-System.rbf-file-system.0.html
>
> Rad, I was totally unaware of this.  I may have to modify it to work on
> "half-sector" disks..

If you decide to pick-up an RBF project, it would probably be best if
it were turned into a FUSE filesystem.  That would have the benefit
of not needing to either patch new kernels or to keep-up with changing
internal kernel APIs.

John
--
John W. Linville		Linux should be at the core
linville at tuxdriver.com			of your literate lifestyle.