[Coco] AR source code

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Oct 19 12:37:04 EDT 2008

tonym wrote:
> There's some stuff here:
>
> http://www.math.purdue.edu/~wilker/misc/DEVEL/0055/
>

> something named ARMSDOS.C, source for opening AR files under DOS.
>
> Check the other folders, 0001 - 0081, especially if you're into CP/M.

Lots of interesting stuff in these other folders.  Of note for this list
is a file in http://www.math.purdue.edu/~wilker/misc/DEVEL/0057/ listing
the contents of the old Genie Color Computer file archives.  I
downloaded that one and I'll post it on the Wiki at coco25.com.  It
would be interesting to compare that with the Delphi archives...

JCE